Monday, March 31, 2014

REVIEW: It's skin Secret Solution Clear Patch

Pimple time!
Work + stress + monthly period = PIMPLES / Zits. 

Argh! I am already 27 years old but I can't believe that I am still experiencing 'adolescent' zits.  Remember the zits / pimples that you had when you were in highschool? Well, I still continue to have them now until now. :( The good thing is my zits are easier to manage. 


I've tried a lot of 'overnight' remedies for zits. Most of them didn't work. I am not a big fan of 'overnight-pimple-patches' that claims to make your zits disappear. 
That's why I didn't know what made me try It's skin Secret Solution Clear Patch

Here's my review for this product. 



***********************************************

Name: It's skin Secret Solution Clear Patch
(It's skin is a Korean brand)
It's a clear patch that you put on your pimple overnight. 


Here's a description of the product take from sasa.com 

It's Skin Secret Solution Clear Patch is a film type spot patch that effectively takes care of skin troubles. Not shown to others during the daytime. Strongly attached on skin and intensively controls trouble spots. 



The packaging looks cute. ^^ 



No English translation for these :( 


Good thing the directions were written in English. 

How to use:
1. Wash your face with your regular facial wash. 

2. Make sure that your skin is dry before applying the patch. 
3. Put the patch over your pimple / zit. Leave it there for 8-12 hours. 
(I suggest that you apply this before sleeping at night. I also tried this b) 
4. After 8-12 hours, remove the patch. 



What's inside? 

1 pack contains 12 translucent patches of different sizes.  
(I am so sorry I couldn't pull out the whole clear plastic where the patches are placed. I am so afraid that I might make the patches 'unsterilized' or dirty.)

I love that these patches comes in different sizes, since my zits also come in different sizes and redness! 







THE BEFORE AND AFTER
*drum roll please!!!*


Once again, I am here to show you my ZITS! 
Whenever I get stressed, these ZITS bombard my face. Now here are they: 



DAY 1 - I applied the patches on the zits that were so red.
I did not experience an itchiness few minutes after applying  It's skin Secret Solution Clear Patch. After a few hours, I almost forgot that I was wearing these patches. :) 
  





DAYS 2-4 - I applied the patches for 3 consecutive nights. After doing my regular night skincare routine, I applied the patches. 
1. Cleansing cream 
2. Facial wash (Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam)  
3. AC Clinic Daily Toner (I use this IF I am having breakouts)

+

4.  It's skin Secret Solution Clear Patch

Here's the final result:







Day 2 - The redness subsided. The zits are still noticeable but the good thing is, it's not 'too red'
Day 3 - The zits got smaller. :) 
Day 4 - The zits still noticeable but can already be totally covered with a concealer.


I am happy with It's skin Secret Solution Clear Patch. Unlike other pimple-patches that I've tried, this one works the best. 
Why?

1. It was no itchy after applying the patch. 
2. The redness subsided after a few hours.
3. I felt that the patch somehow 'dries' the pimple without the 'peeling'. 
4. The change was so obvious. :)

I think it was a big factor that I used 
AC Clinic Daily Toner  before applying  It's skin Secret Solution. But I TOTALLY like the product. :)


Will I still buy this?

Yes I WILL :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment