Sunday, January 4, 2015

REVIEW: Etude House Color my Brows #5 Blondie Brown

I am such a newbie when it comes to fixing my eyebrows. I admire people who are so skilled at 'drawing' their own eyebrows. The only thing I could to is to color them :) 

There was a time that I wanted to color my eyebrows using hair dye. Good thing I didn't or else I would look like Miley Cyrus when she bleached her eyebrows. 



And this is NOT the kind of eyebrows that I want
http://www.fashionmagazine.com/beauty/2013/11/20/miley-cyrus-bleached-eyebrows/


I am so glad that browcara was invented. I was a bit amused with the term 'browcara' (there's a big smile on my face right now). I don't know where that word came from but this is what we put to color our eyebrows temporarily. 

Here's my review of Etude House Color my Brows #5 Blondie Brown.

Product Name: Etude House Color my Brows 
Shade: Comes in 5 shades - For this review, I have the #5 Blondie Brown 
Price Tag: PhP 255 from my favorite online shop, Han Ryu. I am just not quite sure how much it is in Etude House shops. 
from: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Etude-House-Color-My-Brows-Eyebrow-Mascara-01-Rich-Brown-/261303986761



Here's a quick overview from the website(http://www.etudehouse.com/index.php/color-my-brows.html) : 


Description - Brow mascara combs to set, shade and moisten borws for a refine natural look.  

Direction- Use wand to gather makeup and apply to brows by combing along direction of growth.  
 
Caution 
1. Use only as directed. 
2. Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight. 
3. Cease use if problems arise.


And here's some photos of the actual product: 




I love the packaging :) 



Since I am a newbie with 'browcaras', I had to search on the internet how to use this. Unfortunately, the directions on how to use the product is not in English :(




And it does seems like a brown mascara. Looks the same. 


I was a bit hesitant at first to use this because it doesn't look like it's going to color my eyebrows. It also smells like nail polish (not too strong though). 





And after applying Etude House Color my Brows #5 Blondie Brown, here's the result. 




I don't know but it looked natural and it looked great! The color also lasts long - more than 8 hours (take note that I spent those hours at in an air-conditioned office). I am not quite sure if the color would last long if I stay outside or when I do activities that would make me perspire. 

Also, a little goes a long way. :)

I like this product and I will definitely use this again in case I change my hair color. But I admit that I have to fix my eyebrows first and have it re-shaped ^^.  



No comments:

Post a Comment