Monday, March 19, 2012

LIPBALM addiction!

I am starting to develop a new addiction. LIP BALM ADDICTION!!

First, I bought the TONY MOLY FRESH MINT LIP BALM #02 (in PEPPERMINT).

It is so minty when you apply it to your lips. I love the cooling sensation it gives to your lips when you apply it. It also  doesn't have a strong flavor.
I also use this a base to my cream lipcolors.



Sorry for the faded label. (I've been using this a lot and this is my favourite nowadays.)

It used to look like this. :) 


Back part 






Then I also bought LIPSMACKER lipbalm. I love the three flavors: SUGARED PLUM, VANILLA SUGAR COOKIE and PEPPERMINT FROST. I love the sweet but not so sugar-y flavours of these three :) It gives lasting moisture to my lips and it does stay long for a long time.   














My addiction to lippies never seem to cease. ^_^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment