Monday, September 23, 2013

The Xenical Experience: My Horror Story

I just got 'depressed' about my weight that I had to write something about it in my Tumblr blog. (*You can take time to read it so that you can have an idea where I'm coming from.) 

I felt like I had to do something about the abrupt and drastic change in my weight so I decided to take XENICAL. I think most of us have already heard about this. According to the website

XENICAL is a prescription medication that can help considerably overweight people lose weight and keep it off.
Alright, MY BAD. It's a prescription medication but I still bought it without consulting the doctor. I bought it from a local drugstore and they didn't ask for a prescription.

I bought four capsules.

Day 1: I took the first capsule last Thursday (September 19) at around 10pm. 

Day 2:  Fats were naturally coming out of my body. I experienced gas + leaky, oily bowel movements (oops. sorry for the description, I am trying to make this sound in a not-so-gross way). It was OKAY since I can still hold my bowel movement until I reach the bathroom.

I took the second capsule also at around 10pm. 

Day 3: This is were my problem sets in. I could not control my leaky and oily bowel movement. Oh my goodness. Although I can see the fats coming out of my body, I can't do my normal activities for the day because I have to go the bathroom every hour.

I did not take the capsule this time.






Day 4: TODAY. I thought the uncomfortable bowel movement will disappear but IT DID NOT.
I still could not control my bowel movement. I am already having abdominal discomfort even if I have already stopped taking the capsules. Argh!

My fault. I should have consulted a doctor. Or, I should have not taken a prescription medication in the first place.
I still have remaining two capsules but I have no plans taking them.




PLAN A to lose weight - FAILED.
Better start with PLAN B.

:(




No comments:

Post a Comment