Wednesday, April 8, 2015

REVIEW: Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash - Steam Milk and Apple

Hi! :) 

Aside from BB Creams and lipsticks, I am also a sucker for body wash. Unfortunately, I think I haven't had any reviews for body wash in this blog. I just realized it when I was taking a shower last night. 


I'll be doing a very quick review for my favorite body wash: Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash - Steam Milk and Apple.




Description: Moisturizing body wash supplies rich foam, texture and fragrant scent for soft, cleansed skin. 
DirectionsFor use in shower. Dispense product on wet bath sponge/puff and lather. Use sponge/puff to massage and lather body. Rinse with water. 
Size: 200ml 
Caution1. For external use only.2. Avoid contact with eyes.3. Keep out of reach of children.4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash comes in 5 variants / scents (from left to right) : Strawberry, Banana, Apple, Steam Milk, and Chocolate.




Price: I got the Steam Milk as a gift from my boss and I bought the Apple from Ebay.ph for only PhP 180
According to the Etude House Philippine website, Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash costs PhP 298 (bit pricey!).



By the way, I found another seller on Ebay that sells Korean skin care products and make up for a good price. Seller's ID is bhappywithme. I had a hassle-free transaction with the seller. Ebay.ph is my FIRST LOVE when it comes to online shopping. :) 




This is what my boss gave me: Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash - Steam Milk.




I love this! 

Scent:
Smells like baby powder - in a refreshing way. Reminds me of the Johnson's & Johnson's baby powder that our moms used to put behind our back ^^. 

The scents lasts for a while after using - but not too long. 



And this is what I got from Ebay:  Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash - Apple



I love the moisturizing effect but not the scent. 

Scent: Get a green apple. Cut it into half. Put a tinge of fresh milk. Smell. And YES! That's how this variant smells like. It was kind of weird for me but I already got used to it because I just love how this body wash moisturizes my skin 

The good thing for me is that the scent doesn't stay at all. After drying, the scent is also gone. 





Texture/Consistency: Not too creamy, not too watery. Just right. 

Does it moisturize well? Yes, it does! My skin feels smooth and soft after using. 

NOTE: It lathers well if you will use a bat sponge. A little goes a long way. :)


I totally love the moisturizing effect on my skin. Though the scent may not linger for a long time, at least it smells good while your using it. :)

Will buy? Yes, I will but I am thinking of buying the other variants. :) 





2 comments:

  1. Which type do you like more? Wala kasing etude house dito sa middle east so I have to rely from the internet kung anong maganda . I might get one sa next order ko.. Sana you can review the chocolate and the strawberry one.

    By the way, great review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for reading :)
      I like the Steam Milk more kasi amoy baby powder, you feel fresh after gamitin :)
      Yun nga lang, the scent doesn't stay too long sa skin... but maganda ang moisturizing effect. ^^

      Delete