Tuesday, April 28, 2015

REVIEW: KIMSTORE

Three weeks ago, my husband stepped on my tablet. My favorite Nexus 7 tablet. :( It was actually my fault that I because I left it on the floor. 

I think he pitied on me and he felt really guilty (though it was my fault) so he decided to immediately buy me a new tablet! (*Happy me!*) 

He bought his Samsung Note 3 from Kimstore so he told me to choose a tablet that I like (and within his budget) from their website. 

For newbies in online shopping, Kimstore has been one of the trusted online gadget store for a long time. I first saw their online store through Multiply (Oh! I miss Multiply!). They already have a lot of customers back then and their feedback was really good. 

Now, they have their own website: http://kimstore.com/





Then my husband decided to buy a phone from them and according to him, the transaction was A-OK. The phone's great and not a fake. 

Well here's my experience buying from Kimstore: 



April 6, 2015 (11:14 AM)- I texted their contact number to ask if they have the tablet that I wanted - NEXUS 7 

April 6, 2015 (2:41 PM) - They replied that the unit is not available anymore. Since I really wanted a Nexus 7, I told them I was willing to wait in case they re-stock. 

April 6, 2015 (5:49 PM) - They replied and said Nexus 7 won't be available.
April 7, 2015 (10:37 AM) - I texted them to ask if Samsung S Tab T700 was available. I also asked the price, color etc. 

April 7, 2015 (1:35 AM) - They replied and ask when I wanted the tab and my lcoation. I told them I would like to get the tab on Saturday, April 11.
After some chit-chat, they told me to send them a message a day before our meet-up. 


April 10, 2015 (9:45 AM) - I reminded them about my purchase. 

April 10, 2015 (9:49 AM) - They replied with the instructions and the meet-up locations. 

The next day, April 11, I got my tab :) Unfortunately, I am not a gadget-geek or a techie so I cannot give any reviews about the tab. As long as it is not laggy, I am fine with it. ^^ 









1. Item as described - 5 stars. Item's not a fake. 
2. Communication - 4.5  stars. Took some time before they could reply. It was okay with me but if I am not patient, I might have bought from other stores.

Overall, the transaction was really smooth and I am one happy wife :) 






9 comments:

  1. Hi just wanted to ask how is your tablet and how was the warranty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I think I bought it for around 15K and the warranty includes parts and services. Until now, my table is still working well - no issues encountered :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thank you so much this made me decide to get a tablet from them and im pretty happy about it. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was planning on buying a phone from them (Samsung Galaxy A9 2016), ang kaso nasa Dumaguete ako and I was wondering if tumatanggap sila ng CoD. Do you think so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think pwede ang COD if you are around Manila area. You may contact them for confirmation :)

      Delete
  5. tanong ko lang po kung local po ung items sa kimstore....i mean hindi po ba korea or ibang bansa.. thank you in advance..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Hindi sila nagbebenta nang fake or nang from Korea or galing nang ibang bansa. Based on my experience, parang bumili lang din ako sa local store sa Samsung :)

      Delete
  6. Hello!
    how is your tablet today? are there any issues? i plan on buying Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from them and just wanted to have your opinion regarding their product. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! my tablet is still working well and I had no issues ever since I bought it. My husband's Samsung Note 3 which he also bought at Kimstore is still okay and had no issues. :)

    ReplyDelete