Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW: Tony Moly Expert Radiance Primer

Hello July! :)
Today, I had a job interview. I already had several job interviews, most were unsuccessful and some were like s0-s0. Anyways, I had to look good on today's job interview because it's already my second time to be interviewed by the said company. 

While I was doing my makeup, I noticed that I have already used up my favorite primer! I haven't blog about it yet but I've already used it up. :( 

Before it's totally gone, I wanna do a quick review of Tony Moly Expert Radiance Primer




Product Name: Tony Moly Expert Radiance Primer 
Content: 30 ml
Price: I got this from an online shop but I totally forgot how much is it. I got this from Han Ryu. :) 


Description:
I got this from: http://www.amazon.com/TONYMOLY-Expert-Radiance-Primer-30ml/dp/B00T5YIAUE


This primer with hologram pearl powder leaves the skin moist and fresh.It makes the skin look transparent and radiant.This skin-whitening functional primer contains micro moisturizing grains that keep the skin moist for a long time. It's pink hologram pearly glitter brightens the face and leaves the complexion radiant, as if a light were radiating from inside the skin. 

Unfortunately, I already threw the box :( The good thing is that the description and the ingredients are all written in English on the box.






Packaging: Comes in a plastic bottle with a built-in pump. I love it when liquid skin care products comes with a built-in pump because no need to squeeze hard to get the product out. Plus, it's hygienic. ^^

I was expecting to get a LOT from this product because of it's packaging. I was a little bit surprise though when I checked the actual amount of the product. It really didn't bother me how much 30ml is until I had this primer. ^^






And here's what Tony Moly Expert Radiance Primer looks like. 




I tried to pump as much product as I can but I think this is the best I could. 

Consistency: It's a pink cream, not too watery but not too thick either. It's easy to apply. 
Scent: Smells like body lotion, a little powdery scent but the scent disappears in a while. 


Once you have applied it on your face, it takes time to be absorbed by the skin. I have an oily skin and I notice that whenever I apply anything with a cream-like consistency on my face, it takes time for it to be absorbed by my skin. 

This is what I like about this product. 


You will notice that it seems like there's some 'shimmer' in the primer. Honestly, there are no glittery or shimmery stuff in the primer. It just looks like it has (hope you got my point ^^). 


And this is what it looks like after it dries. Actually it looks 'radiant'. 


After applying a little powder... 



I have oily skin and I shouldn't be using anything that says "moisturizing" or anything that 'shimmers' but Tony Moly Expert Radiance Primer is an exception.

I like it because
1. It's a perfect primer if you do want to have that "dewy" look. Works well with powders or BB creams.  
2. The staying power of that 'dewy' look is around 5-6 hours.
3. My face doesn't look too oily, it looks 'highlighted' (dunno what term to use hahaha!) 
4. Serves as a good primer for areas that I want to be highlighted. 
5. Doesn't leave a white cast like other primers, concealers or BB creams. 

But... 
1. Doesn't cover pores well. 
2. I have to go to Tony Moly stores to buy this. I haven't found any online sellers here in the Philippines that sells this product. I prefer buying online because they're a bit cheaper than the ones in stores. 



Would I buy this again? Definitely! This is the only moisturizing primer I have (now it's HAD huhuhu!) that works well on my oily face. Hope you could recommend an online seller (here in the Philippines) who sells this. ^^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment