Monday, October 24, 2016

Unboxing: Missha Time Revolution Best Seller Special Set ll

Oh my!
After a gazillion years of being on hiatus, I am back! Totally back!


I have been so busy with work these days and I guess my age's catching up on me that I would rather sleep and do nothing on my free time. But I really miss this blog so I am back again for the nth time. :)

For now, I'll just show you a skin care set that I have purchased two month ago - Missha Time Revolution Best Seller Special Set II. 



I've been eyeing on this set for a long time but it's really quite expensive. Good thing I found a seller on Facebook who sells this on a pre-order basis. And after more or less 3 weeks of waiting, I was able to get my hands on this: 

Yup! That's the big me on the reflection :)



It was an awesome feeling! 

I'll do a separate review for each of the items inside the box. For now, I just want to show you what's inside. :) 





Price: PhP 3,640.00 
It's quite pricey for me but this set is a good buy because it contains almost all skin care products you need  ('almost' because this set does not come with a toner).

Where to Buy? I bought this through Facebook (Saesil ParknShop). The owner of the online shop is based in South Korea and she sells almost all Korean skin care products and make-up through a pre-order basis. Pre-order means you pick the items, make a downpayment and they buy the items. Once the the items are available, you pay the remaining balance and the items get shipped to you. You can check her out here:
https://www.facebook.com/saesil.parknshop







There are 4 products inside Missha Time Revolution Best Seller Special Set II and the 3 comes in full and miniature sizes.




The set includes: 

Set Includes:
- First Treatment Essence 150ml + miniature 30ml
- Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule 50ml + miniature 10ml
- Immortal Youth Cream 50ml + miniature 10ml
- Immortal Youth Serum miniature 7ml


Here's the  First Treatment Essence in 150 ml...

... and here's the miniature size in 30 ml. 

It's almost empty because I tried using the miniature size first before touching the big one.


Here's the famous Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule in 50ml...

 ... and here's her baby in 10ml.
 
Really cute packaging in 10ml.



Here's the Immortal Youth Cream in 50ml...


... and the cream in 10 ml. 


 The only one that does not come in a full size is the Immortal Youth Serum (7ml).





Also, the set comes with a spatula, which I am pretty sure is for the cream. :) 

TADAAA!

 And just in case you are wondering what's behind the box, well here you go. Unfortunately, instructions and all other stuff are written in Korean. 




 Well that's it for now. I'll be writing reviews for each of the product and will keep this post updated. 




Thanks for reading :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment