Sunday, May 4, 2014

REVIEW: Missha The Style Nail Polish Solvent

I'm going to try a short, quick review tonight. :) 



I bought another batch of stash from my favorite online shop, Han Ryu. :) One thing that caught my eye was the Missha The Style Nail Polish Solvent.


I love to color my nails. From neon colors to glittery. Unfortunately, I became so busy at work that I do not have time to put on some nail polish and dry my nails. Also, I am very particular with chipped nail polish that whenever the nail polish starts to chip, I remove everything with nail polish remover and repaint my nails again. Because of that, my nails became brittle and dry. :(
I decided to take it slow on nail polish. 


I have a lot of unused nail polish. All colors and types. Here's the proof. These are the 'forgotten ones'. I can't used them because they are already drying up. I couldn't throw them away because these bottles are around 70-80% full. 




When I saw Han Ryu selling Missha The Style Nail Polish Solvent, I decided to give it a try, hoping it would save these beauties. 
(Large photos ahead! I posted photos in humongous sizes - alright I am exaggerating. I posted a lot of photos so that you can clearly see everything. May take some time for all the photos to load)


Product NameMissha The Style Nail Polish Solvent
Price: bought it for 155pesos only 
Content: 15 ml







Good thing there's an English translation on how to use the product. 




And yes, I bought it for 155pesos. 


I have no idea what it says. 




Missha The Style Nail Polish Solvent comes in a small 'medicine-looking' bottle. (Reminds me of the the syrup my mom gives me whenever I'm sick.)




Here's the back part of the bottle. 


This is very convenient. It's easier to drop the solvent to the nail polish bottle. 



And here are my ancient, long-forgotten nail polish. If you will look closely at these pictures, you will really notice that they're as good as trash. No matter how hard I shake the bottle, the contents will still be like jelly. :( 









This one's a mess. It looks impossible to change the consistency. 





THE TEST: 

How to use Missha The Style Nail Polish Solvent:
1. Apply 1 - 2 drops into the bottle of nail polish. 
Take NOTE
a. For the bottles of nail polish I showed you, I had to put 3-5 drops of the solvent. 1-2 drops don't work. :( 

b. You have to drop the solvent fast because it easily dries up. Cover the solvent bottle at once. 

c. It smells like a nail polish remover but not too strong. 

2. Shake gently. 


Let's get straight to the point....
Does it work?

YES. It does work. :) (Hurrah!) Finally, my nail polish are saved!










Honestly, this is the first ever nail polish solvent I have bought and used. I am definitely happy with the results.
The consistency of the nail polish were the same when I bought them. All I can say is that they all seem like brand new. :) I tried them on my nails and they look perfectly A-OK. 



I thought PhP 155 was expensive for a nail polish solvent but I was wrong. I've realized how much money I would save with Missha The Style Nail Polish Solvent. I don't have to buy new colors and I'll just use the old ones that I haven't used for a long time. ^^ 







No comments:

Post a Comment