Wednesday, May 28, 2014

REVIEW: BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer

Hello! Hello! 

I'm trying to organize my make up and other skin care stuff inside my room. I just realized I still have a lot of items to blog. :( 

This one is way overdue. 


I'll be doing a review for a primer. The last time I had a review for a primer was a year ago. It was BAVIPHAT Secret Recipe Under My Skin Goodbye Sebum Primer (you can click the name to check that review).  


I am going to do a review for another Baviphat primer. I decided to get BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer because I loved BAVIPHAT Secret Recipe Under My Skin Goodbye Sebum Primer


Here it is: 




The packaging is really cute. :) 


Product Name: Baviphat Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer 

(My goodness! Such a long name!) 

It's a primer from Baviphat. (Baviphat is a beauty product and skin care brand established in Korea in late 2009.)



CONTENT: 30 ml

PRICE: I got it for 328pesos from Han Ryu

The Promises:



Silky primer covers pores and wrinkles smoothly with collagen. 








Aside from the other short description and the instructions on how to use, other things are written in Korean (even the ingredients). 










And this is what it looks like.  BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer comes in a plastic tube-like container. (The packaging reminds me of Benefit cosmetics.)



Sorry for the blurred photo. This is the back part of the packaging. Good thing the description and 'how-to-use' are written in English. 




This is the cap. I love the packaging but not the cap. :(
It's a bit messy to begin with. You have to rotate and remove the cap and put it back on and rotate again. Not like the other primer bottles that comes with a pump or flip-top cap. 








This is what BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer looks like. It's more of a translucent cream. 
Scent: Smells powdery. A bit strong but the scent disappears once you apply it on your skin.  



It's actually easy to spread on your skin. :) 



And this is my 'nekkid' face! No makeup and all. 
 For this review, I'll be using the help of my ever-favorite foundation: REVLON Color Stay Mineral Foundation. 





Alrighteeee. Left side - No primer but with REVLON Color Stay Mineral Foundation
Right side - With BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer and REVLON Color Stay Mineral Foundation

Seems like nothing has change, right?


So here's the BEFORE and AFTER look.
LEFT side - NO PRIMER AND NO FOUNDATION
RIGHT side - with BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer and with foundation. 





And here's another close up photo (don't worry, this is the last ^^)
LEFT SIDE - with BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer and with foundation. 
RIGHT SIDE - NO PRIMER but with foundation. 




What have I noticed? Honestly, I haven't noticed a MAJOR change. I guess 'some' pores looked smaller when I used BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer.

My skin wasn't that too oily, too. I guess the best part was the foundation was easily to apply because of the primer. 




What do I like about BAVIPHAT Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer?



  • Packaging - design looks cute (and pretty). Just hope it comes in a pump or flip-top cap. 
  • Handy - since it comes in a plastic tube, the whole primer is lightweight and easy to carry. 
  • Oil control - my face was oil-free for like 4-5 hours. 
  • NO ZITS- experience - whenever I try new products, my face would usually get zits. Good thing I haven't experienced any breakouts after using the product for the first time. 
I am still considering if I will buy this because: 

I am just glad I've tried this. I am ready to try other primers. :) Any suggestions? 




1 comment:

  1. I've been kinda investigating this beauty product, and all I found so far that this product has more advantages, but you point out some disadvantages that so much useful for me! Thanks a bunch! I'll think about this product again. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete