Friday, June 5, 2015

REVIEW: COLOUR COLLECTION LIPSTICKS: HIGH DEFINITION AND MOISTURE INTENSE

A month ago, I realized that I didn't have any red lipstick. I was so in love with other lipstick shades that I forgot I didn't have any red lipstick anymore. I think a red lipstick is a must-have in every girl's makeup kit. 

The mom of my dear office-mate is an Avon and Tupperware dealer. We get huge discounts whenever we buy something from her. So when my office-mate told me that some lipsticks were on sale, I knew I had to buy some red lipstick. I saw the brochure and I decided to buy 3 shades of red lippies! (that's why my husband tells me I am an impulsive buyer)


1. Colour Collection High Definition Lipstick - Cinnamon Red 
2. Colour Collection High Definition Lipstick - Raspberry Red
3. Colour Collection Moisture Intense Lipstick - Rouge Red

Yes! All red. (I could already hear my husband telling me 'Ang dami mo nanamang lipstick, ano yan sabay sabay mong gagamitin?')  :) 


Aside from office work, I also teach Koreans though video. I have to somehow look good on the video and usually, a good shade of lipstick would do the trick that's why I decided to buy Colour Collection High Definition Lipstick in Cinnamon Red and Raspberry Red. Unfortunately, I am not blessed with plump and awesome lips. My lips dry a lot too. So I also decided to got Colour Collection Moisture Intense Lipstick in Rouge Red. 

Price: Originally sold for PhP 399 each but since it was on sale, I got them for PhP 199 each. 


These are the lipstick that I bought 




As you can see, Colour Collection is from Tupperware Brands. 

Ooops! Oily food will rub off color. 


 Here are the ingredients. There are a lot of stuff that I couldn't pronounce here - not a good news for those who are looking for natural/organic products. 


I like the packaging of Colour Collection High Definition Lipsticks. There's clear part helps to check the color of the lipstick without having to open them. 
















I think I already threw the box for Colour Collection Moisture Intense Lipstick  but here's what it looks like. :) 



The packaging looks ordinary. 





Here are the swatches: 




Rouge Red looks a little bit of orange-y. Cinnamon Red is more of a brick red in color while the Raspberry Red looks like a mix of red and pink. 


Here are the swatches on my lips. I didn't put any lip concealer or lipgloss on my lips. Again, my lips aren't that good hope you understand. I hope I gave justice to this lippies. ;) ;) 




Here are my thoughts about these products: 

For the Colour Collection High Definition Lipstick: Cinnamon Red and Raspberry Red
1. I love the color! It may not seem good here in my photos but whenever I use this for my video classes, they look amazing. The colors are highly pigmented. 
2. The colors lasts for a long time. Stays for 4-6 hours if you will just talk, drink, or eat a light snack. 
3. Not drying. These lipstick doesn't chap my lips although they are not moisturizing either. 
4. To get the perfect full color, I have to apply the lipstick for 2-3 times. This is not really a big deal for me. :) 
5. Has a matte-like finish but not too much. 
6. CON - Comes only in 5 or 6 shades. Not much colors to choose from. 



For Colour Collection Moisture Intense Lipstick in Rouge Red
1. It does live up to it's name, it does moisturize my lips. :) 
2. Packaging look quite ordinary, sad to say, it looks a little cheap for it's original price of PhP 399. 
3. There's a hint of shine/sheer.
4. CON - I have to re-apply after two hours or after drinking because the staying power is not that good. :[ 
5. CON - The color is not too pigmented for me. 


I love these babies but if I would rather repurchase Colour Collection High Definition Lipstick. I love how it looks on me especially Cinnamon Red - it complements my skin color. 





No comments:

Post a Comment