Tuesday, June 2, 2015

REVIEW: Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream

Aside from Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, another must-have Korean product that I have (should always have) is Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream. I have been using this amazing product for more than 1 year already and all I can say is that it is definitely a must-have


I should have done this review a year ago but I was busy then. :( Well better late than never!

Two months ago, I finished a jar of Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream. I had other moisturizers, creams, and serums to try so I din't bother buying another one. 
After a week or two, I started to develop these nasty zits/pimples. I am already 28 years old I should have graduated from these pimples but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I felt like I was in highschool once again. 




I also had pimples on my forehead but the ones near my chin and neck are just bad. Whenever I have pimples like this, I use Etude House AC Clinic Daily Toner and Gel Lotion (click the name to view my review on the product). Unfortunately, Etude House AC Clinic Daily Toner and Gel Lotion comes in big bottles only. It will be a waste of money if I buy them then won't be able to use them after my pimples disappear. 

Then I had to purchase Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream ASAP. 

Snail creams have been part of Korean skin care for a long time. It may seem gross but it works for me. 


PRODUCT NAME: Mizon Multifunction Formula All in One Snail Repair Cream
Content: 75ml 




It says that it's made of 92% snail secretion. Mizon's All in One Snail Repair Cream promises to improve the skin's texture, clean and tighten pores, provide moisture, make the skin tight, and remove trouble marks. (That's a lot of promises!)


How to use: 



This is the whole Mizon Snail skin care line. I have the step 4 (Snail Recovery Gel) and the Step 5 (Snail Repair Blemish Balm <- click for the review). 

I use Mizon's All in One Snail Repair Cream as my night moisturizer. I put it on after cleansing and toning. 


Where did I buy this? How much?
I purchase this online. I got my first jar from Han Ryu  - I forgot how much did she sell the product to me that time. 

Now I am buying 
Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream from a seller on Ebay.ph. Her store name / ID name is: bhappywithme

PRICE: PhP 850.00


Here are some photos of the actual product. 



The box has both Korean and English translation on how to use the product. :) 




And here's the one that I recently bought. 



The cream comes in a wide-mouth jar. Honestly, it's a big let-down for me because it's a little unhygienic. No matter how I clean my hand before dipping my fingers, the chances of dirt and other stuff going to the jar is really high. I hope Mizon would have the cream packaged in a pump-type tube/container. 



Scent: I can't smell anything bad with the cream. It's almost fragrance-free. Since I do not have any idea how snails smell, I really do not worry about the scent. :) 


Consistency: It's watery, and super lightweight. It's easy to apply and it's not sticky. :)
What I like about this product is that it's easily absorbed by the skin and no sticky feeling afterwards. 



The ultimate reason why I keep purchasing this product is that it helps me out with my breakouts. 


Day 1 of using Mizon's All in One Snail Repair Cream. I hate you nasty zits! 


Day 3: Pimples were getting dry and they were not too red anymore. 


Day 4: The pimples were already dry. :) The redness was also not too obvious. 


Day 8: Pimples are already gone. The pimple marks could easily be covered with BB Creams + concealer. 

(*Note: I just use my ordinary facial cleanser. I ran out of toner so I only used facial cleanser and this cream.) 

I love Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream because: 
1.  It helps me get rid of my pimples for a short time. :) 
2. My skin feels soft in the morning. 
3. Although it didn't tighten or shrink my pores, I noticed that my skin feels moisturized and clean. 
4. With continuous use, it does lessen the pimple scars / marks.  
5. A little goes a long way. A small dab or two of the cream is enough to cover the whole face and neck.

I totally recommend this product. It's a must-have for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I want to know something about this cream 😄 Does it really absorbed into your skin? Do you feel like there's a film on your skin when you rinse your face the next morning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Yup! It does get absorbed by the skin easily and you won't get the feeling like there's a film on your skin when you rinse in the morning.

      Delete