Saturday, August 25, 2012

REVIEW: Milea All Organics' CHOCOMINT MOISTURIZING BODY SCRUB

I love body scrubs. 
I've tried almost all body scrubs that I can see at Watson's and the supermarket. That's why I do not hesitate to try any possible body scrubs that I can see. 

Last summer, I bought this loot at Milea All Organics






I was so excited when my items were delivered. Except for the Charcoal Soap, it was my first time to try all of those. (I will do my best to write something for each item) 


I just want to share how I love the Milea All Organics' CHOCOMINT MOISTURIZING BODY SCRUB. 




THE PRODUCT
- It's an organic body scrub. (Milea All Organics is known for its natural and organic skin care products) 
- Available at http://miletnbea.multiply.com.
- Price: 215 pesos - 110g

- INGREDIENTS: Dark Chocolate, Peppermint, Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Apricot Seeds and Vit. E 


- Unlike other scrubs which are available in tubs, this one comes in a bottle. It actually looks like a shampoo-bottle container. 






- This scrub is not too thick nor foamy in consistency. It's color brown and the scent is so chocolate-y. 



- This scrub contains apricot seeds. For those with super sensitive skin, be careful when rubbing this to your skin. :) 

With flash

Without flash 


What can I say?
-It's actually a bit similar to other moisturizing body scrubs that you can find in the market. The good thing about this scrub is that it is ORGANIC (and it's Milea!) .It does not contain any chemical and harmful ingredients. 

-The smell? AWESOME! I can really smell the chocolate (and you can definitely say that they used REAL CHOCOLATE on this scrub). 

-Oh! Another thing, since the name of the body scrub is CHOCOMINT MOISTURIZING BODY SCRUB, lemme not forget the 'MINTY' effect. I enjoyed using this last summer because after applying the body scrub on your skin, you can immediately feel the cooling effect of the peppermint. It really feels refreshing especially if the weather is too hot.  

-The moisturizing effect? My skin was moisturized and my skin really felt clean after using this.

- What I do not like: Since it comes in a thin shampoo-like container and the hole is a bit small, it is difficult to squeeze the body scrub. CHOCOMINT MOISTURIZING BODY SCRUB comes in a 300g tub and maybe I will purchase that next time. 


Will I buy this again? 
OF COURSE!  



No comments:

Post a Comment