Monday, August 20, 2012

My love affair with Korean skincare products.

Jeez!
I am back for the nth time. :)
I love Korean skincare products. I love them ever since I got my Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. 

This is just a few skincare haul I purchased from an online shop in Facebook. If you wanna get authentic Korean skincare products and cosmetics, you can visit Han Ryu. The seller's so nice and very patient. :) Most of her items are pre-ordered. Do not hesitate to talk to her. She is so nice and accommodating. :) 





 I am not really into cosmetics (aside from lippies and lipstains) so most of the items I purchase are BB creams, facial scrubs, primers, blush-ons  and lipstains. 

I just promised myself (for the nth time again) that I will continue writing this blog until I get sick and tired of promising myself that I would write a blog (not just once in a blue moon). 



No comments:

Post a Comment