Wednesday, August 22, 2012

REVIEW: MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++


My zits are popping out these days. I hate it. I am 25 and I thought that I would outgrow this pubescent nightmare. BUT NO!!!!!!!

That is why I splurge a lot on foundations and concealers. 
Then came BB CREAMS!

I've heard about this 'wonder cream' two years ago. 

The first one I've tried is the The Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream. The oil control was good but it was too light on my skin. I had to try other stuff till I found out about Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++. 



The Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream


Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++


I am supposed to do a review for Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream but I just found another recent discovery.
I am loving the MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++.

I bought this again on Facebook. :) 



Here is what I can say about the product. 

THE PRODUCT: 

- It is a BB cream. (BB stands for "Blemish Balm," "Beauty Balm" or "Beblesh Balm")

- THE PROMISES

 



- SHADES: 
It comes in 2 shades:  No.21 (Light Pink Beige) and No.23 (Natural Yellow Beige)
But when I was checking out the infos on the net, they also have No.13 (Light Milk Beige). I guess this shade is not suited for Filipina skin. 

- SIZE:
20 ml and 45 ml 



- PRICE (45ml): 
I bought mine at Han Ryu for PhP990. (I got this on sale!) 
It retails at around PhP1,250-PhP1,400 on Ebay.
Missha Philippines sells this PhP1,900 (just for the 45ml bottle!). The 20ml costs PhP 899. 



- PACKAGING:


This is the full size (45ml) tube


The MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++ comes in a hard plastic container (no more worries if your BB cream is placed your bag full of other things). 



It comes with a clear cap and a pump dispenser. 













THE REAL TEST: 
For my skin tone, I use the No.23 (Natural Yellow Beige). 

-THE SCENT: Has a normal foundation-y scent (it's not irritating for me) 
-THE CONSISTENCY: A bit water-y but not too much. 
-THE TEXTURE: It's light and I did not have a hard time applying it to my face. It slides on your face. 
- A little goes a long way! - Yeah, my favorite line. I am impressed because a few drops could cover my entire face. 


With Flash 


Without flash 




 THE BEFORE AND THE AFTER:


The PHOTO ON THE LEFT shows my face without the BB CREAM. As you can see, my zits are all over the place. 

I am really amazed how this product makes my face look bright! 



LEFT: BEFORE   -     RIGHT: AFTER APPLYING THE BB CREAM


 GOODBYE PIMPLES! 

The left side of my face is the favorite spot of my zits. They love to pop there!
I love how this BB CREAM covers the redness. Although the zits are still visible (photo on the right), they are not too red and too visible to draw attention. 





TADA!

Yes! And I am now ready to go to work! 




What can I say?
I LOVE it because: 
- The COVERAGE: medium - full coverage. It covers my blemishes and it minimizes the appearance of my zits. 

- The OIL-CONTROL: GOOD. I just had to apply pressed powder once (my work starts at 2pm and ends at 11pm) 

- The 'STAYING POWER': EXCELLENT! (But you need to have a good make-up remover or cold cream to remove all of the residues on your face.) 

- NO BREAKOUTS: Yup! I did not have pimples/zits or any major breakouts when I use this. 

- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Yup!  

- The SPF (though Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream has a better SPF, with a whooping SPF 45 +++)


CONS
- It's PRICEY. Thank goodness I got this on sale. 



Will I buy it again
-Definitely. I hate it because I now have 2 BB creams to choose from. :) 



  

7 comments:

  1. Hello! How do you compare this to the the Missha perfect cover bb cream?

    Jem,
    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I love them both but this one feels lighter on your skin. Also the oil control is not that good compared to Missha perfect cover bb cream (it gives you I think that dewy look.)
    But I still love them both because they do a good job in covering my pimple scars and the redness of my acne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We both have the same review! More power to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I regret not buying this!! I ordered Missha perfect BB cream online. It's sold here in the philippines for such a high price!! Maybe the next time I purchase a BB cream, I'll buy this one :)

    ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! Yes you should :)
      This is really a must-have ^^

      Delete
  5. Admiring the hard work you put into your website and detailed
    information you provide. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    outdated rehashed information. Fantastic read! I've saved your
    site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Also visit my web site Amino Prime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. We are about to start selling korean cosmetics. Kindly visit our facebook page, ABC Kikay online shopping. We'll sell it at a lower price. Check it out. Thank you^^

    ReplyDelete