Tuesday, August 21, 2012

REVIEW: Tony Moly Tony Tint - Red Apple and Cherry Pink

Last year, I have been hearing a lot from Tony Moly Tony Tint (another tongue twister!). 
I am not a fan of tints since I have dry lips and most of the tints I've tried made my dry lips look awful. 

I guess it was because of my in-born impulsive buying that I bought not one, but TWO Tony Moly Tony Tint.


This tint comes in two colors: Cherry Pink and Red Apple






THE PRODUCT: 
- It's basically a lip tint. 
- Comes in a trial size and a full size. I bought the full size (9ml) for PhP 250 at Han Ryu (this is my favorite online shop on Facebook). I think it's PhP 27o if you will buy it at Tony Moly store. 
- It's watery. 



Cherry Pink



Red Apple




Cherry Pink looks lighter than the Red Apple 


Sorry! I forgot to take a picture of the applicator. But the applicator looks like this.





THE LOOK: 
I am so sorry for pictures. I am not that good in taking photos but this is the best I could. :]
- For this review, I tried the CHERRY PINK on my lips. 




with flash






with out flash







 The 'long' ones were applied few minutes after the 'short' ones dried up.





ME


Forgive me for my lips, mustache and my facial hair. This is what I look like without anything on (LOL!). 




ME +TONY MOLY TONY TINT IN CHERRY PINK


I just dabbed a few dots on my lips. Since my lips are dry, the tint tends to seep through the ugly 'cracks' on lips. 


ME +TONY MOLY TONY TINT IN CHERRY PINK + TONY MOLY FRESH MINT LIP BALM #02 (in PEPPERMINT) :

Whenever I use lip stains or lip tints, I usually put a layer of lip balm for that glossy look. 



Here's another picture. 


This is me wearing the Cherry Pink


This is me wearing the Red Apple. 



And this is how to apply the TONY TINT - the Korean way. 




WHAT I LIKE: 
- It does not dry my lips. (Big HURRAY! for this) 
- It lasts for a long time. (Depends on how much tint you put on your lips.) 
- It looks so natural. (But it takes time to perfect the skill of applying this tint) 
- A little goes a long way! - For cheapskates like me, this is what I really look for in a product ^_^. 

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE
- NOTHING. 


I am so in love with this tint. Thank goodness I've tried this.
^_^









2 comments:

  1. which colour that you lime most ? i want get this at the nearest store .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the TONY MOLY TONY TINT IN CHERRY PINK because the color is not too strong for my skintone :)

    ReplyDelete