Friday, August 9, 2013

REVIEW: ETUDE HOUSE LIP AND EYE REMOVER

Hello!
I am back again with another review of an Etude House product :)
Aside from BB Cream, I am also a fan of LIP PRODUCTS. Lip stains, lipsticks, lip gloss, lip tint - name it. 

I just have on problem with Lip tints and lipstains, sometimes they really stay on your lips for a long time. :(
I am also practicing how to put on eye make-up these days so I had to look for a perfect lip and eye make-up remover. 

I got a sample of Etude House Lip and Eye Remover from an online store on Ebay. I actually loved it! 

Here's my quick review about this amazing product. 

***********************************************


Product Name: Etude House Lip and Eye Remover 
(*scary name. I think it should be Lip and Eye Make-up Remover.)
*From Etude House 

Price: PhP 198.00 
Content: 100ml
This is a lip and eye makeup remover from Etude House. 




It comes in a clear plastic bottle. 




Uhm. I hope my eyes and lips won't be removed after using this product.. :) 


The Promises? 
"Gentle yet highly effective, this double formulated lip and eye remover easily and instantly dissolves all traces of makeup for a soothing and moisturizing effect on the sensitive eye and lip area without any irritation." 



I think they tagged this as "double formulated" because if you will take a close look at the product, it has the "oil" part and "water" part (sorry for my terms but I really do not have any idea how to call it ^_^ 



How to use?
Shake well before each use. Apply to eye and lip area with soft cotton or tissue. 





And it also has an English translation! 



The ingredients are also written in English :) 


Here are other pictures: 







And here's the real test.
I am not a fan of eye makeup so most of the cosmetics that I used to test this products are lip strains/ lip tints. 



These are the 'most powerful', long-lasting cosmetics I have. They really stick to the skin and my lips. 







I had to wait an hour for all of the cosmetics to dry and sink to my skin.
Then here's the first swab: 



Not bad!




And here's the result. Unfortunately, Revlon's Colorstay Ultimate Lipstick was really stubborn so I had a hard time trying to remove it. 






Here's my take on this: 
1. Easily removes makeup. 
2. I don't feel any irritation whenever I use this. 
3. No breakouts. 
4. It doesn't have a strong scent. 


Will I buy this again?

Definitely! I will surely buy this again :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment