Friday, October 19, 2012

MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH SWIMSUITS

I love swimsuits! I love bikinis!
;)
I don't know how I got obsessed with them but 2 years ago.. my compulsion with bikinis / swimwear started. (Good thing I got over with it) 

I still love collecting them though. 


Here are some of my favorites. 



These are my BANDEAUS! I am not a fan of this swimsuit design (because it does not flatter my figure) but I LOVE THEM ;) 





- Here are my all-time favorite string bikinis. These are the 'abused and used' because they are just comfortable and these are what I call the 'safe ones'. These do not 'slip' and they stay in place whether you swim or just roam around the beach or resort. 





-These are what I call the "conservative" ones. These are 'not too skimpy' compared to the string bikinis that I have above. These also do not show 'too much' cleavage. These are just plain cute. ^_^ 




-These are my favorite bottoms. These are comfortable bottoms and they just match any bikini top I have. :) 




-And here are my favorite pairs! Yehey! I usually do not wear pairs because I prefer wearing  pairs with daisy dukes or short 'shorts'. 



-This one is a personal favorite. I love this because it looks 'girly' but not too much. I love the color combination too. 
This one reminds me of Avril Lavigne. 


- Another personal favorite. This is a Speedo 2-piece swimwear. I love this because this it does not have a sporty look but the quality is super duper A-OK (i dunno if the expression I used is appropriate) 
-It has a 'non-slip' /rubber-like feature on the straps and the bottom to make sure that the whole swimwear does not slip all through out your activities :) 



- I also fell in love with HIGHWAIST bikinis. I fell inlove with this PIN-Up girl style. 
My nautical pin-up style high-waist bikini. 









My skin-tone highwaist bikini. :) 



- And other 'still-inside-the-packaging' , unused high-waisted bikinis :) 




Love! love! I just wish I had the time to go out and enjoy the sun and beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment