Tuesday, October 16, 2012

UPCOMING REVIEWS: SKIN 79 THE ORIENTAL GOLD BB CREAM PLUS, ECORRE ARTIST BB CREAM AND NATURE REPUBLIC STAIN GIRL'S TINT



Happy Monday!
Yes, it is indeed a happy Monday. 
Although I had a ton of things to do at work, I am still happy to get home and enjoy my bed. :) 



- Online shopping strikes again when I got this package today. Inside are my orders from my favorite online store, Han Ryu
- I just love her ;) 






 - I ordered only three items from her but I got a lot! 
I love Ms. Grace more when I opened the package!!! ^_^


- I am a certified BB cream addict. I (again) ordered 2 BB Creams. I can't wait to try these. (I  am honestly controlling myself not to open these yet - and the agony is killing me!) 





- Here is the first BB cream I would like to try. This is Skin 79 THE ORIENTAL GOLD BB CREAM PLUS. It was on sale for a whooping PhP695. This one comes with a lip and cheek color. :) 



- This is something new for me - ECORRE ARTIST BB CREAM. I got this for PhP550. I am quite hesitant with this because I am not familiar with this brand but something inside my head is telling me "buy it! buy it!!" LOL!!! I just hope that I will like this (*crossing my fingers*) 




- I love TONYMOLY Tints, so when I also saw this tint, I immediately 'grabbed' this (when you buy online especially through Facebook, you shout/type  'MINE!!!!!! to 'grab' an item) 









This looks pretty in actual!
- I got freebies from Ms. Grace. :) But I guess these two are my favorite ones. 




This is a personal note from Ms. Grace.  :) I should be the one thanking her for a LOT of things. ^_^ 








I can't wait for these ;) 



2 comments: