Saturday, October 13, 2012

REVIEW: REVLON CREAM BLUSH - ROSY GLOW 09

Oh yes I am sooooo back!
I've been busy with other stuff that I almost forgot to update my blog.

I will be doing a review to REVLON CREAM BLUSH in Rosy Glow #09. 


************************************************************


I am not a fan of blush-ons. But lately, I've noticed that I already look like a ghost so I've decided to open my haul of blush-ons. 


Aside from Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher, I also fell inlove with this blusher:  REVLON CREAM BLUSH in Rosy Glow #09 




THE PRODUCT

- REVLON CREAM BLUSH - ROSY GLOW (#09)
- This is a cream blush from Revlon 
- Shade: Rosy Glow 09
- Net Wt. : 12oz / 3.4g 
- Comes with a pop-up mirror. 
- Description from Revlon


Weightless, creamy formula blends easily into skin, adding a sheer wash of color to your cheeks.
Blushing beauty is at your fingertips with this weightless, creamy formula. Blends easily into skin, adding a sheer wash of color to your cheeks. Pop-out mirror is perfect for easy application anywhere, anytime. 


-It comes in a black and clear plastic packaging. 











 -This is the description at the back of the packaging. 









 - I love the shade! It looks so natural. ;) 





-It has a pop-out mirror on the side. I had problem looking for the mirror when I first opened this blush on (actually, I am quite impatient when it comes to these stuff.. LOL!)  
- You have to press the button on the side so that the mirror will 'pop out'








-This blush on has a subtle 'shimmer-y' effect. The 'shimmer-y' effect is just enough to make your face 'glow' (not 'shiny'). 
-Here are some close-up photos of the blush on. The first photo was takes under direct light (that's why it looks lighter).


Taken under direct light. You can notice the 'shimmers'



Close up photo. 




THE APPLICATION

-This cream blush if soft and creamy that it feels smooth when you apply it to your skin. It's like gel + powder.  I often use a stippling brush for this (since this is not as soft as Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher). 




- Here are the swatches of the blush on my inner arm . The first photo was taken under direct light while the second photo was taken under normal light. 




Taken under direct light 








-WHAT I LOVE:
- The color/shade looks so natural. 
- The 'micro-shimmers' gives your cheeks a natural-looking healthy glow. 
- Not too pigmented (which blush-on beginners like me would love) 
- Easy to apply (you can easily apply it using your fingers)
- It comes with a pop-up mirror. 



CONS
- The shade is applicable for women with fair skin tone. 
- If you are looking for a highly pigmented cream blush on, this one is not for you. 
- I had to re-apply this blush for 2 times (I'm at my office from 1pm - 12am) 
- I got quite confused because the REVLON's website says it comes in 6 shades but I only found 2 shades here in the Philippines. 


Will I get this again?

-Yes, but I would love to try other shades first ;) 



5 comments:

  1. what a pretty shade :) i find it neat that there's a pop out mirror too. i hope that you find the other shades soon. great review!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY HAS THIS ROSY GLOW CREME BLUSH BY REVLON BEEN DISCONTINUED?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for reading.. :)

      yeah! i am actually a bit disappointed when they discontinued this product :(

      Delete