Saturday, October 27, 2012

REVIEW: NATURE REPUBLIC STAIN GIRL'S TINT - 3 -

Argh! I made a promise to myself to make at least 2 reviews in a week but unfortunately I can't. :( I have a lot of stuff to do (and 99.9% of it is work-related. Argh!!) 




Aside from my BB creams, I love lipsticks, lip colors and lip stains. My addiction strikes again!   I haven't tried any lip stains aside from Maybelline, Revlon and TonyMoly. So when I saw this on sale I immediately grabbed it :) 


This is my review on Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint - #3


*********************************************

THE PRODUCT
- This is a lip stain from Nature Republic. 
Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint - #3
- Unfortunately, I could not find this product on Nature Republic's website. I got this from another website (please do click on the photo or check out the caption). 
- Content: 9ml 
- Comes in three colors: Red, Pink and Orange. The one that I used for this review is the orange one - #3. 
-PRICE: got this for a whooooping 150pesos!!! from Han Ryu! ;) 



Photo from: http://www.tgiwholesale.com/naturerepublic-new-stain-girls-tint-9ml-free-shipping-en.html




- Here are the photos of Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint . (It looks cute!) 







- There are no English description for this, not even an English word describing what color of lip stain this is. 














-THE APPLICATION
And my favorite part!
Again, I am uploading a lot of pictures just to show you the product. I could not give an accurate description about these products so that's why I really post a lot of photos. (And I think you would appreciate it more if I would show it to you rather than 'talk' here in this blog.. LOL!


-The pictures here are arranged according to the time I took them. 













-SHADE: Orange. (this is something 'new' for me since most of my lip stains and lip colors are either shades of red or pink

-CONSISTENCY: It's watery. :) 

- SCENT/TASTE: Unlike the TonyMoly Tint ( which has a bit 'bitter' but tolerable taste), this one has a not-too-sweet-candy-like taste and scent. (I am just wondering why this one doesn't have an orange-y taste....



- Oh Forgive me for this stressed-out look. :( These are my photos WITHOUT the  Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint


Me, not wearing anything on my lips. 

Jeez. Dry lips. :( 




And these are my photos WEARING  Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint

Oh the mustache!!! argh! 




- Here are the before/after photos: 










- And just for the sake of comparison... 
(Please check my blog entry for TonyMoly lip tints: http://theunemployedfish.blogspot.com/2012/08/tony-moly-tony-tint-red-apple-and.html#.UIvCmG-R-So)




OKAY!

Here's my take on this - I LOVE IT:

- PROS
* The scent / taste: better than TonyMoly. 
* A little goes a long way. 
* The shade looks natural. 
* Does not dry my lips. 


CONS
*This one does not last long compared to TonyMoly lip stains. I after eating, drinking coffee and talking, the color fades. :(   [Though, I actually do not have a problem with re-applying this.]


Will I buy this for the second time?
Sure I will!! 



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!
    Julia,
    Jerusalem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for the photos and review. I've been looking everywhere for the perfect orange tint and I'm contemplating between this and the Etude House Dear Darling Neon Orange tint..
    Is the picture of you using the orange tint on your lips true to colour? Because it looks pure orange on your arm swatch but red on your lips.

    Please get back to me, I'm in a big dilemma ^^

    Feel free to visit me at my blog:
    www.y-oonyee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply. I was so busy with work..

      yes, I took the photos and I did not edit those photos.. there might be minor differences because the the lighting but I assure you that those photos that I took were not edited ;)

      Delete
  3. the color looks good on your lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply. I was so busy with work..

      Thanks a lot! ;)

      Delete