Sunday, October 7, 2012

REVIEW: LIOELE CHEEK BEAM BLUSHER #1 (PEACH PINK)

Aside from my addiction to lipsticks/lipcolor/lip tints, I am also addicted to blush-ons (though I never use them a lot).



I will be doing a review for Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher. This is actually a freebie from Han Ryu when I bought a lot of BB creams from her. :) 



**************************************************** 


THE PRODUCT: 
- LIOELE CHEECK BEAM BLUSHER
- A cream blush - on from Lioele. 
- Shade: #1 PEACH PINK
- Comes in a small pink plastic packaging. 
- WEIGHT: 5g 
- PRICE: PhP 545 (from Lioele Philippines






This is the back part of the blusher. The description and even shade are written in Korean. 
Shade #1 Peach Pink

Contains those 'shimmer-y' stuff that gives your cheeks glow. 








- THE APPLICATION
-It's creamy and shimmery. I was hesitant to try this at first since it looked shimmery and glittery. I often get pimples whenever I use cosmetics that has 'shimmers-and-glitters'. 

- I apply this blush-on using my fingers instead of a stippling brush since it's way too soft for a cream blush. 




-I love how this blush glides on my skin.  Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher  is smooth and creamy which makes it easy to apply. 
- This is what it looks like right after applying it on my skin. 
Sorry for the 'skin' lines ;) 



- The photos are arranged according to the time I took them. 

- I hope you can notice the shimmer-y effect of  Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher. 
- It is also not highly-pigmented. I love blush-ons that are not highly-pigmented because for me, it's easy to blend and it looks natural on my skin. 



This is taken under direct light. 



The shimmer-y effect of  Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher is obvious at this angle.   




WHAT I LOVE
1. I got this one for free! Thanks my dear Ms. Grace!
2. I have learned to love a PINK blush on. This one is not highly-pigmented so I do not have to be afraid of putting too much or looking like a clown. 
3. It looks natural. Blends well on your skin. 
4. The shimmer-y effect gives your cheeks a healthy glow effect. 
5. Easy to apply using your fingers. 


CONS
1. Not easily available, you have to buy this online. 
2. If you want a highly pigmented blush-on, this is not for you. 


I am not a big fan of blush on but I love this. :) Thank goodness I got this for free :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment