Sunday, October 28, 2012

REVIEW: VANEDO BEAUTY FRIENDS MASK ~ SNAIL

I am not a fan of masks because the thought of putting the mask on for 20 minutes (lying there, doing nothing....) makes me feel bored already. I am quite impatient. I've actually tried using masks but aside from waiting for 15-20 minutes, those masks did not do anything to improve my face :(
So when I got some masks,which are actually freebies from Han Ryu, it took me two months to try them.


But after trying this, I might have a different perspective when it comes to facial masks. ;) 

Here is my review for Vanedo Beauty Friends Mask ~ SNAIL




***************************************************************************

THE PRODUCT:

- This is a facial mask ~ and this is a Korean facial care product. 
- VANEDO BEAUTY FRIENDS MASKS comes in 25 types/kinds/variant. (This is a LOT!! )
- Each mask comes in 23g essence and 2g mask sheet.



- This is the one that I've tried:

Please click the photo to enlarge. 

- This is #16 ~SNAIL (yes! and have you heard that snail cream is now popular in Korea?! Snail Cream is definitely on my list!!
- For all SKIN TYPES. 









- I could not find the website for Vanedo so I got this description from Facebook. This description if courtesy of VANEDO Beauty Friends Mask page:

The mucin component contained in the mucus of snails which is good for skin reproduction enhances the reproductive ability of your skin and helps your skin more vitalized. 

Snail slime mask is one of the hottest thing right now in Korea and Japan and almost 500,000 masks are sold each day due to it's effectiveness and natural while gentle ingredients. Snail slime helps to enhance the reproductive ability of your skin and helps your skin to be more vitalized. For those who suffer from acne, snail slime helps to soften and dissolve existing scar lesions and damages issues, it also helps to restore collagen and elastic levels.








- Here's the thing, when I used Vanedo Beauty Friends Mask, I did not have any plans to write a review about this. But the next day, I loved the result so much that I could not help sharing my experience on Vanedo Beauty Friends Mask. I immediately ran to the garbage can to retrieve this.


- I am so happy because though this is a Korean product, there is an English and Japanese description on how to use this mask. :) 



- The ingredients:



- Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of myself with this product. I do not even have a picture of the ACTUAL face mask! Argh!!!!

- Here's my take on this: I LOVE THE RESULT!!

* I used this at night (if my memory is correct, that was a Thursday) then I loved the result the next day. 
* My skin felt so smooth. First, I thought that maybe because I just woke up, but after putting makeup on, my skin still felt smooth. 
* No break-outs! (This is the best part!) 
* My skin was moisturized all through out the day. 


I loved Vanedo Beauty Friends Mask (especially this SNAIL-one) that I ordered again. I also ordered some variants/types. This time, I will make sure that I will take photos and update you with the results.

By the way, here are the other 
Vanedo Beauty Friends Masks that I am planning to try. ^_^ 








6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review. I receive one of this as a gifth in a dermarroller purchase, but I couldn´t find information of the vanedo masks till one month ago, I´got doubts about them but definitely I will try it, I want to buy a lot to use it dayly and se whats happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply. I was so busy with work..

      I hope this one works for you.. :)
      this is a great product and I personally love it ^_^

      Delete
  2. Great review on Vanedo Beauty friends! You can order Vanedo and Nature Republic from www.ayacosmo.com. Both brands are in stock and ship from Boca Raton, Florida. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you buy this in a shop in Seoul?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to Seoul but since these are made from Korea, I assume they sell these in stores in Korea ;)

      Delete
  4. I found it at the international market in Cobb County, Georgia for 99 cents.

    ReplyDelete