Saturday, September 15, 2012

Random Thoughts: A busy week. - Ridiculous Ideas this week.

I think I've been on a hiatus for a week because of our internet connection  (our antenna was not working according to the SmartBro) and we were so busy at the office (I have a ton of pending work). 

Anyways,  I have so many things to review, to rant and ridiculous ideas to share. 

First, we will be transferring our office from 17th floor to 33rd floor. It's really crazy because I've never worked in an office place located above 25th floor (is my grammar even correct?)

So when I visited the place after work, I almost puked. 

I am also starting to have separation anxiety from my prison-sized workstation. I started to love my workstation located just beside the wall. on my left side is an empty workstation (which served as my kitchen/cupboard/warehouse). 

I just hope that I'll fall in love with my new place on 33rd floor. :) 
These are my things. I don't even know how they all fit inside my prison-sized workstation. 


Oh! I am going to miss this place.. 




*************************************************************

I have already complained so many times about my camera. 
This year, I won a bidding in Ebay. I was able to get HP S300 for only 3000pesos. I am such a freaking cheapskate that I did not even check the reviews for this camera. 

Honestly, it captured BAD photos. 
First, although it's a 14.2 mp digital camera, it produced blurry photos.
Second, it had a lot of noise (those spotty areas - jeez, I am so sorry I cannot describe it.) 
Third, the colors are not vivid. Argh, since I cannot explain it, I have to write a separate blog about it.

But to give you a sample.. I want to show you 'bad' it is. 


This photo is take using my Samsung Galaxy W phone which is just 5mp. 




This photo was taken using HP S300 digital camera. 


Hopefully, I can find a cheaper digital camera which I can use for blogging. 


***********************************************************************


I am really starting to miss my boyfriend. :( 
As cheesy as it might sound.. I miss hugging him. :( 



***********************************************************************


Hmmm. Anyways.. I hope I could get my hands on the items that I ordered from my favorite Korean cosmetics online shop - HAN RYU
How I love the seller (Ms. Grace) for accommodating my orders and even giving me a sample size of SULWHASOO cream. She said it's effective in reducing fine lines and it gives your skin a healthy glow. (I am so excited for it. I hope it would work for me. And I hope my wallet gets excited too when I already have the price for the full-sized bottle.)




***********************************************************************

Well.. I hope everything goes well next week. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment