Sunday, September 30, 2012

REVIEW: LIOELE BEYOND THE SOLUTION BB CREAM

OLA!!! 
Here's another BB cream review that has been shelved for quite some time. 

I guess by this time you already know how addicted I am to BB cream. Here's another addition to my 'most commonly used' BB cream collection.


This is my review for Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream



WARNING: Since I love taking photos (though the photos do not look good), I would like to warn you that this review contains a LOT of photos. :) 


********************************************************************************


THE PRODUCT

- This is a BB Cream (Oh! how I love saying this!) from Lioele. 
- Lioele has a lot of BB cream. I wanna try everything but Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream is on sale so I got this immediately from Han Ryu.  
- In my opinion, LIOELE has the cutest BB cream packaging. I love the logo, the box and the COLOR. 

- SIZE: 50ml

- PRICE: PhP 995 (LIOELE WEBSITE
                 PhP 600 (Han Ryu) <----- I got this on sale! How I love Ms. Grace (the owner) for reserving this item for me :) 

- NOTE: No SPF (which I find it weird since most BB creams have SPFs) 




-It comes in a pink-and-white soft tube container (similar to  Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream




-And again, I love the LOGO! 



-It comes in a soft plastic tube with pump and a clear plastic cap. 








- The description is written in KOREAN!!! I hope they would have an English translation for this.  





- Here's a description from their website
-THE PROMISES: 
Smooth application allows clear absorption for expressing a natural skin tone. Speedy application of makeup is possible since there is no need to apply makeup base.

1. Soft Feeling
2. Cover Flaws
3. Natural Skin Tone
4. Soothing









- The test: 
-Here is my favorite part. :)
-The cream is not too watery nor too creamy. It's perfect enough that it slides smoothly on your face. 
- THE SCENT: Similar to Missha BB creams, the scent has a not-too-strong powdery/foundation scent. The scent disappears after you have applied it on your skin. 






 




- I was a but hesitant to use this at first when I saw that the BB cream's shade is lighter than my skin tone. I don't want to look like a walking geisha in this era. 






Here it goes!
- This is me without  Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream. 


Without Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream. 



- And this is me using Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream. 

With Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream.


- Check out the difference. 



MY ULTIMATE TEST
- I think I already told you before that my pores look like this: 


Hello PORES! 


- So aside from the staying/long-lasting 'power', one thing I look for in a BB cream is how it makes my pores look smaller. Here are some close-up photos. 



This is my favorite photo for this review. If you will look closely, the BB cream covered my pores well. My skin looks lighter too. 
Without BB cream (left), With Lioele (right) 






-(I am sorry for my 'unfixed' eyebrows. LOL!) Another favorite photo for this  review. 
Without BB cream (left), With Lioele (right) 







- What I love about this
*The PACKAGING (so cute!) 
*It does not have a strong scent. 
*It is easy to apply on the skin. It's not too watery or too creamy.
*It feels light on your skin. After application, you won't even feel you are wearing any BB cream. 
*COVERAGE: Light - but the best thing about this is that IT EVENS OUT my skin tone. :) 
*It's not oily on my skin. 
*I haven't experienced any breakouts (no zits or pimples).




CONS:
* NO SPF - I do not know it this is a bad thing but since I am using a lot of BB creams which has like 40++ SPF, this one's a good thing for me. At least I can use this one at night. :) 

* I think I already know why this one's lighter. I have noticed that this BB cream oxidizes. It became one shade darker from it's original shade. But since it blended well on my skin, it's not a big issue :) 




WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN?
-Yup! Especially when it's on sale.
- But I would love to try  Triple the Solution BB Cream before I purchase this one again, :) 


- And I am adding this one to my EVERYDAY BB CREAM collection (the BB creams that I usually use everyday) 













10 comments:

  1. Its pretty weird that this has no SPF, considering that its a BB cream & all! Haha. I was just wondering though if this is good for yellow toned gals? I really love Missha (#23) for the coverage it gives but because its too gray on me, I don't get to use it that much. Would you by any chance, know of a BB cream that offers medium-full coverage suitable for yellow toned gals? Hope to hear from you soon!

    Jem,
    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! :) this one is much better for yellow-tones skin.. Also try the Skin-79 oriental gold plus bb cream:
    http://theunemployedfish.blogspot.com/2012/10/review-skin79-oriental-gold-plus-bb.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I might check this out soon! Thanks for the tips! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm also thinking of trying this one out. but i'm kind of hesitant since it doesn't have SPF. great review!!

    ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thanks a lot for reading my review. :)
      I actually use this one whenever there are events / meetings that I have to attend to in the evening.
      This one really feels light on the skin (maybe because it doesn't contain any spf?)

      ^_^

      Delete
  4. Interesting blog of yours! These are the kind of reviews I'm looking for with enough information. Well, about the mystery why this one doesn't have spf, I guess it's because it's suitable for the evening and especially if you're going to be in photos with flash... so you won't look like Casper. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog.. I am so sorry for the late reply. I was so busy with work these past few weeks.

      I agree with you. This BB cream is good for night parties or events. It's not too 'heavy' on the skin and it really matches with your skin tone. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Hazelle,

    Your photos are okay so please don’t worry!

    ~Pauline @ Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! :)
      Happy NEW YEAR!! ^_^

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the late reply:) happy new year too and happy valentines in advance!LOL! I'll be visiting your blog from now on.

      xoxo,
      Pauline

      Delete