Saturday, September 15, 2012

My addiction strikes again! - Korean Stuff!

I already got my orders from Han Ryu  this afternoon.

 Whenever I see a blue plastic bag like this, I get so excited! 




I feel like a kid whenever I open my orders. It's like opening my birthday present when I was young. The only difference is that I already know what's inside. 



I love tearing these bubble wraps like a kid :) 



TA-DA!! Here's my new haul of Korean Cosmetics/Skin Care Products. 
If my boyfriend reads this, he might have second thoughts on letting me handle our money once we get married. (*evil laugh!)




Here they are....
1. (from the left)  MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream,  (left, the one that's still wrapped in plastic)
2. Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream
3. Samples of Nature Republic's Snail Therapy BB cream, Snail Therapy Cream and Snail Therapy Ampoule
4. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (30ml)
5. Baviphat Magic Girl Star Glam Highlight Pink 
6. Sulwhasoo First Care Serum (sample size) 
7. Palgantong Make-Up Theatrical Powder


 I am so excited to try these! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment