Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My love affair with Corsets and Bustiers.

I was cleaning my closet 3 days ago when I've realized that I've got a load of corsets and bustiers. Jeez. 

Most of my corsets and bustiers are still wrapped in plastic. 


I haven't tried them all. I guess it's just plain addiction (similar to my swimsuit addiction).
But here are some of the bustiers/bustier dresses that I have already worn. These are also my personal favorites and I keep using them. :) 







These are just the bustiers I've used (and still using). I guess they are my personal favorites. 



********************************************************


 This is my favorite bustier dress. It's made of cotton with a blue, jean-type color. 








I am also in-love with florals. Usually florals are popular every summer season but I am proud to wear this bustier dress anytime of the year. 








Another floral-bustier dress! I am so in-love with the cloth of this dress. No need to iron this because of the wrinkled-type cloth. I bought this online but unfortunately it's a bit tight on my chest that my cleavage shows too much. 









This is my favorite two-tone bustier dress. I am not a fan of pink or purple but THIS caught my eye and I really use this dress a lot. The combination of pink bustier and the floral skirt is just perfect! 








Let's now go to my favorite bustiers. I guess this is my most used bustier top.  











I love jeans. I love the texture of this denim corset. The cloth is a bit hard but it's a good thing it's not itchy :) 











Lace, Lace and Lace!!  Called me old-fashioned but I love lace especially when it's black! 



Here's the close-up view of this corset. :) 






I also have other plain bustiers like this brown and black one. These guys are perfect for both casual and formal events. 






This one is a bustier that I somehow 'altered'. I removed the straps (since the straps are not adjustable and they are a bit tight for me).  The flora design is a bit old-fashioned but mind you! this baby can attract attention :) 





This is my latest baby-love. This is a strapless corset top. I prefer bustiers over corsets but this one has a vintage-floral design. I love the color too because it's not too girl-y nor too plain.  



I still have some bustiers, bustier dresses and corsets. I guess it's an addiction :( 
Even one of my boards in Pinterest is dedicated to corsets and bustiers. LOL!





















6 comments:

  1. This is really interesting to read its very nice post ! Hope you will post many more!


    Corsets Queen Sale: - Black Corsets for plus size women’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babe,

    Where do you buy your bustier tops and dresses from? can recommend?

    Thanks
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for the late reply.. I buy my corsets here:
    https://www.facebook.com/lovehumbly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Babe thanks so much for sharing:). Can trouble u to advise me here? what size should I take for a 34 C/ 85cm?

    Thanks
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! here's their chart for their sizes..
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=454845024554850&set=a.454844781221541.99100.191497077556314&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am addicted with my bustiers too. I like the white one.

    ReplyDelete