Saturday, September 15, 2012

REVIEW: Milea's All Organics' Goat's Milk Honey Oatmeal Body Scrub

This is already a late review for one of my favorite body scrubs. :( 

In my previous post, I mentioned about the product I got from Milea All Organics. One of the products really recommend is the Milea's All Organics' Goat's Milk Honey Oatmeal Body Scrub.


********************************************************

Before I tried this product, I never bought any skin care products that has the word 'OATMEAL' on it. I've tried a lot of products before claiming that theirs had 'more' oatmeal compared to others. But upon purchasing and using the products, I can't even smell the oatmeal. Most soaps only had a pinch of oatmeal that you can barely see the 'oatmeal' in it. 

But when I was checking out the website of Milea, I decided to give their  Goat's Milk Honey Oatmeal Body Scrub a try. 

Here is my take on this product. 


********************************************************



THE PRODUCT
- It's an organic body scrub. (The label says it's an INTENSIVE CARE BODY SCRUB) 


- Price: 240 pesos - 130g

- INGREDIENTS: Goat's Milk, Wild Honey, Oatmeal, Virgin Coconut Oil, Apricot Seeds, Vitamin E, Vegetable Glycerine 




- Like the Chocomint Body Scrub, it also comes in a shampoo-like container. Forgive me for not having a full-size photo of this. 

- Here is my favorite part:




-I had to remove the cap to show you what the product looks like inside the bottle. 
- THE SCENT: As soon as you open the bottle, you can literally smell the HONEY and the OATMEAL! 

- Every time I use this  scrub, the bathroom smells like breakfast (yum! yum!) 


 - The scrub isn't like the ordinary scrub you can purchase in the drugstore or supermarket or department store. It actually looks like a homemade oatmeal scrub prepared few minutes ago. 





- The liquid part there is the oil and the honey. 



- This is what it looks like when you scrub it on your skin. 




See the oatmeal here? 


WHAT CAN I SAY?

- It's AWESOME! I LOVE IT! 
- First, it is made of REAL OATMEAL. Then, it's ORGANIC! 
- You can literally smell the HONEY and once you scrub it on your skin, you will feel just feel the 'gentle scrubbing'-effect of the oatmeal and honey. 
- It's a good moisturizer and at the same time making your skin feels clean. 
-  I have a terrible 'chicken skin' (medical term: KERATOSIS PILARIS) on my arms. It gets worse whenever it's cold in our office. I use this twice or thrice a week and I have noticed that my skin was less dry. 


-I though that Milea should make bigger tubs of this product instead of putting them in small bottles. When I was almost finished with my first ever Goat's Milk Honey Oatmeal Body Scrub, I saw checked the cap and this is what I saw:   


- The cap had molds on it! I guess since this was organic and the ingredients used were all natural, it would really develop molds. Now I know why Milea does not sell this in bigger sizes. :)



Will I buy this again? 
OF COURSE!  



No comments:

Post a Comment